Submit a RAP Claim
You must have RAP (Reynolds Assurance Program) to submit a claim.
Obtaining RAP is a simple 3-step process.
- Step 1. Register your wheels.
- Step 2. Purchase or redeem RAP.
- Step 3. Obtaining a RAP number.
For more detailed information and to register for RAP click here.
If you already have a RAP number, here’s what you need to know:
- RAP extends two years from the date of purchase and covers the original owner only
- If your RAP has expired, we can still help. Check out our lifetime crash replacement policy
- If you believe this is a warranty related issue, please visit our warranty page
- To submit a claim, you’ll need:
- RAP number
- Proof of purchase (if you uploaded this as part of the wheel registration process you will not need it)
- Serial number (located on the tire rim strip bed opposite the valve hole)
- Shop or online retailer where purchased
- Date of purchase
SUBMIT A RAP CLAIM
To submit a RAP claim, please enter your RAP number and the password you provided when registering your wheels.
Forget your RAP number?
To verify your identity, please enter the email address and password you provided when registering your wheels, and we will email your RAP information to that email address.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
For questions within the US or Canada, please call (866) 798-3040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Europe inquiries, call +31 (0) 43 382 4423 or email email@example.com
For Asia inquiries, call +886 4 2326 2948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org